Most engineering job seekers have heard of the big three-TechCrunch, Dice and Indeed. These are all fine choices—but there are other firms out there who can bring you better candidates.
You don’t have to spend your entire life working at a single company. In fact, it’s almost impossible to work your way up at one place. The truth is, if you’re good, you can probably find a position at a number of different companies. This article shows you three engineering recruiting firms that you should know about.
This is a list of 3 engineering recruiting firms that will help you get your job search off the ground!
- EEOA, Inc.
Table of Contents
EEOA, Inc., the company that provides engineering recruiting services to major tech companies, knows the importance of being in front of technology professionals who matter. Their approach to recruitment has become a model for others: The firm focuses on its employees first and foremost. Their recruiting efforts revolve around identifying, attracting, and hiring the best candidates to fill positions.
To attract top talent, they offer competitive salaries, flexible hours, a healthy benefits package, and the opportunity to develop skills. They provide training and resources to support new hires’ development. And they take care of themselves.
EEOA hires engineers who are passionate about technology. This means that they have the desire to learn more about new technologies and how they can be applied to everyday life. They also have the ability to think critically. These qualities are necessary to stay competitive in this field. They are committed to making a difference. They help others by sharing what they have learned.
The advantage of considering EEOA, Inc.:
- EEOA is a great place to get your feet wet if you’re just getting started in the world of engineering.
- You’ll find a culture of professionalism, a diverse team of talented engineers, and a solid product.
- EEOA has offices in NYC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Austin, so there’s really no excuse for not visiting.
- EEOA has a fun company culture and good perks, and they are very active in local communities and charities.
- They offer a competitive compensation package.
- The company works with more than 50 clients across all 50 states and in more than 20 industries.
- They provide top engineers to clients across the nation at competitive rates.
- The company can handle both onsite and offshore placements.
- The company has worked with many of the Fortune 100 companies.
- The company hires staff from all over the world.
After the last two years, Toptal finally published their numbers and revealed just how big their business really is. They have over $200 million in annual revenues and 1,100 active companies who use Toptal services. Toptal charges 10% of each client’s total billings, plus an ongoing monthly fee for all of their services. These fees add up quickly, so the company recommends that clients aim for 50% of the salary of the engineers they hire through Toptal.
Toptal is very successful in the market because they attract only the best engineering talent. They only recruit the best and hire them into Toptal after extensive testing. Most companies struggle to find the top talent.
They don’t have the time and resources to go through all of the candidates to find the best ones. That’s why Toptal is the answer. Toptal only recruits the best engineers into their team. Once they have hired the best, they make sure that they provide the best service to their clients.
Their main focus is to help companies hire the best engineers and grow their teams. Toptal offers many benefits for their clients. They are free to use the Toptal service, they are covered by their insurance, and they also get support from their team members.
The advantage of considering Toptal:
- Toptal is a good recruiting firm if you’re looking for engineers who are passionate about the work they do and enjoy challenging, diverse, and interesting problems.
- Toptal engineers are high performers, happy with their careers, and extremely knowledgeable about technologies that they choose to specialize in.
- They will get the job done efficiently and effectively.
- They are more likely to be hired than a candidate from any other company.
- You’ll meet with them on a weekly basis for an hour or so to discuss your project.
- Toptal pays candidates $20k+ per year, plus benefits.
- No recruiters.
- Free career guidance from other engineers.
- Toptal does all of the work for you.
HireVue offers recruiting solutions for organizations seeking to fill entry-level software development positions. They are experts in the technological recruitment process and provide companies with a solution that is both cost-effective and highly productive. Their team of recruiters is dedicated to finding candidates who are a great match for your organization and industry, while providing personalized experience for every candidate. They offer all of this from their headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
Many companies rely on recruiters to help find great talent. One of the main things they do is to find qualified candidates. They will look for potential candidates that have the right skills to do the job. They will evaluate the candidates and then present them to the companies.
After that, they follow up with the employers to see if they are interested in hiring the person. HireVue is one of the best recruiters because they provide an excellent solution to companies. They are a company that focuses on customer service. They also provide the companies with the best candidates.
Their staff as recruiters will work hard to make sure that they find the right people for the jobs. These people are professionals, and they will be able to find the best candidates for the job opening. They will do their best to find talented individuals that are the best fit for the job. They will do this by doing proper research, talking to friends and family members, posting on websites and social media, and even using social networks.
Once the candidates accept the position, they will start doing the work immediately. They will try to find new colleagues. The candidates will expect to be working hard and meeting deadlines. They will also expect to be treated fairly and with respect.
The advantage of considering HireVue:
- HireVue provides a free trial to assess their ability to help your recruiting process.
- HireVue can also assess your technical skills as well as your personal fit with your team.
- HireVue will also help you find technical co-founders.
- HireVue is also a great alternative to traditional job boards.
- HireVue makes finding jobs much easier than LinkedIn or Google.
- HireVue helps build connections with engineers and other recruiters, making it a more enjoyable way to find a job.
- HireVue uses an algorithm to find the best candidates, not the best recruiters.
Final Thoughts on 3 Engineering Recruiting Firms You Should Know About
In conclusion, “Engineering Recruiters” have long been at the forefront of recruiting for major technology companies, but the scope of their activities has grown significantly over the last five years, and now account for almost 50% of the total headcount in the top 100 US tech companies. This article explores the evolution of the industry, the role of engineering recruiters and their impact on the hiring process and on how you choose a recruiter for your team.
If you’re looking to get hired at an engineering firm, don’t settle for a company that is struggling with growth. Companies like Amazon, Google, and Facebook are all hiring. If you are looking for a career that provides long-term stability and rewards, a good engineering recruiter can be a lifesaver. However, even though there are several firms in the business, many new hires go through multiple recruiters to find their first job. That’s why it’s important to choose a recruiter who has a proven track record, has relationships with recruiters at the company, and is experienced in helping candidates find their dream roles. The key to recruiting is finding the right companies and working with the best recruiters.
We’ll provide a free, personalized career strategy report to help you stand out.
Find out how these firms are changing the face of recruiting, and discover why they’re one of the top-ranked companies for engineering job seekers.