Table of Contents
Almond Flour Banana Muffins Recipe
What if I told you that you can get your favorite muffin in less than 10 minutes? Yes, you can make muffins in less than 10 minutes. Yes, I am talking about the almond flour banana muffins that will be a perfect breakfast for you.
If you are a person who loves muffins, then this is a must-try recipe for you. You can use it as a breakfast, snack, lunch or dinner.
If you want to make muffins for your family, then I would say it is the best choice. It is easy to make and doesn’t require many ingredients. You just need to combine almond flour, banana, eggs, milk and other ingredients to make the perfect muffins.
These muffins are easy to make and are healthy and yummy. You can enjoy these muffins with tea or coffee or you can serve it for breakfast or dinner.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C). Grease the muffin cups.
- Blend the almond flour, baking powder, salt and 1/4 tsp baking soda in a blender or food processor until it turns into crumbs. Add the banana and eggs and blend well. Mix in the milk, oil, honey and vanilla. Blend well.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin cups and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Once the muffins are baked, let them cool completely before removing them from the pan.
- Serve them with tea or coffee.
Final Thoughts of ALMOND FLOUR BANANA MUFFINS recipe
Almond flour is made from ground almonds and is used in baking. It is much healthier than wheat flour because it contains no gluten and has a high protein content. Almond flour can be used in place of wheat flour in any recipe that calls for it. The most common use for almond flour is in making muffins. You can make your own almond flour by grinding almonds in a food processor.
In conclusion, Almond flour has a lot going for it. It’s gluten free, and has a neutral taste. It’s also rich in protein, fiber, and omega fatty acids. And, it’s so easy to make!