How to Make a Japanese Beef Stir-Fry With Honey Soy Sauce and Oyster Sauce?
Trying to make beef stir fry at home? You can do it yourself using a stir fry sauce that only has two ingredients. This recipe is quick, easy, and delicious! You’ll be able to serve it over noodles or rice, and the sauce is just as good as the restaurant version! Try it out and let me know what you think! We’d love to hear from you! Then, let’s get cooking!
To make a beef stir fry oyster sauce, just add a few tablespoons of hoisin sauce to a small bowl and stir it around. You can also substitute hoisin sauce with oyster sauce or a little honey. It’s quick and easy! And the best part is, you’ll only need two ingredients to make a delicious beef stir fry. If you don’t have either of these items, you can always substitute them with the others in the recipe.
Once the beef is cooked, season it with salt, pepper, and garlic. If you don’t want your beef to get soggy, you can marinate it in the refrigerator overnight. Then, you can cook the stir fry as usual, just heat it up in the wok and serve it. To add even more flavor, you can add some chili garlic sauce and add a little more soy sauce. The sauce will thicken as the beef cooks, so it won’t be overpoweringly spicy.
If you want to make beef stir fry at home, be sure to cook it on a high heat. This will allow the meat to soak up the juices from the vegetables. Using a velveting technique is a common method in Asian cooking that allows the meat to absorb more sauce. Combine the ingredients and use a heavy cream or thickened sauce. The mixture will hold together on a pan, but be sure to leave it covered for safety.
- Advertisement -
To prepare beef stir fry, start by marinating the meat in a bowl of water for about 30 minutes. If you’re preparing the dish the next day, the beef can marinate in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours. In 15 minutes, you’ll have a tender, juicy cut of beef and an incredible sauce! A few simple ingredients will go a long way in ensuring a delicious dinner every time.
The beef will not become dry if you add too much cornstarch to the sauce. Just keep it moist. If you’re using cornstarch, it will add more flavour to the sauce. If you want your beef to be tender and juicy, use strips of beef from your freezer. You’ll get the best flavor by using this technique. The resulting dish will be tender and juicy, and will be a hit with your family.
Japanese Beef Stir-Fry With Honey Soy Sauce And Oyster Sauce ingredients and instructions Recipe:
|Beef sirloin, thinly sliced||1 pound|
|Soy sauce||2 tbsp|
|Oyster sauce||2 tbsp|
|Garlic, minced||3 cloves|
|Ginger, minced||1 tbsp|
|Red bell pepper, sliced||1|
|Green bell pepper, sliced||1|
|Vegetable oil||2 tbsp|
|Sesame oil||1 tbsp|
|Green onions, sliced||2|
|Sesame seeds||1 tbsp|
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, and cornstarch.
- Add the thinly sliced beef sirloin to the bowl and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil and sesame oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add the sliced red and green bell peppers and sliced onion to the wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until the vegetables are slightly softened.
- Remove the vegetables from the wok and set aside.
- Add the marinated beef to the wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until browned and cooked through.
- Add the cooked vegetables back to the wok with the beef and stir to combine.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve hot with rice or noodles, and enjoy!
Note: This recipe serves 4 people.